13 May, 2014

Burnt Ends 13 May 2014.****

This place was recommended by a staff of Andrea Restaurant. Made a booking by phone a month ago for dinner and was told that I could only reserve for 6pm or 6.30pm. As timing is too early for me to rush from work, I settled the booking on Vesak Day at 6.30pm.
I walked pass but missed the entrance as the door was small and signage was not obvious. Dimly lighted with a row of counter seats in front of the open kitchen and a table with six seats at the end of the counter a step down. The best thing of this place was that there was no smoke though they have an open kitchen serving BBQ food.
The bearded Australian chef looked fierce but I was told that he is not. The waitress spoke to us in Chinese as my wife is a Taiwanese. She patiently went through the menu and drink list with us and recommend food for us.
Yes, the food, service, ambience were all good.  Thank you!

 












No comments: